About Chocolate Acai Bowl Recipe: Here is a decadent breakfast bowl, complete with the nutrition of fresh berries, granola and crunchy nuts along with delicious cocoa. Quick, easy and absolutely drool-worthy, try this chocolate acai bowl for your next morning meal.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Acai Bowl
- 250 gms frozen or fresh acai berries
- 200 gms blueberries
- 200 gms raspberries
- 200 gms cherries
- 3 Bananas, sliced
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 150 gms granola
- Handful of almonds, chopped
- for garnishing pumpkin seeds
- for garnishing sunflower seeds
- for garnishing cacao
- for garnishing unsweetened coconut
- for garnishing honey
How to Make Chocolate Acai Bowl
- 1.In the bowl of a food processor or a blender add frozen or fresh acai berries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, bananas, and cocoa powder
- 2.Pour in almond milk or your choice of milk.
- 3.Place the lid on the food processor or blender and pulse a few times then blend until smooth. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times.
- 4.Process until smooth. The puree should be nice and thick.
- 5.Divide acai berry blend between two bowls. Top with granola.
- 6.Add an assortment of berries, almonds, seeds and cacao nibs for crunch and texture. ·
- 7.Sprinkle with unsweetened coconut and a drizzle of your favorite honey.